Hi Millie's I know it's been awhile since a blog has been put up.   I want to Thank all the Brides, Grooms, Families, Any one that used the Mill for a party!   I have been at this for 6 months and have learned so much.   Without you I would of failed.  You have been so kind and loving towards me.  From the bottom of my heart I want to say Thank you and I love you all.  I have the prettiest, most gracious ,loving brides ever.   I hope you watch the pictures and see ALL the decorations being used over and over again.   The Brides leave beautiful decorations.  The ones made by the Brides are the prettiest ever.   I never dreamed at my age I would be doing something I absolutely LOVE!!    Every time I go to show the Mill for  a wedding, birthday, baby, bridal showers ,graduation I get caught up in the excitement of the  family that is checking the Mill out.  Jeff (my hubby Millie's handy man)   I have to brag,  I love this man with my whole heart!  He has had some extremely serious health issues but it did not hold him down.  The night before his heart cath he was getting stuff ready for a young bride.  Not many men would worry about a young ones wedding!!  Plus he does all the mopping for me.  The last two weddings of the year.  They left all their decorations up for the Holiday parties to enjoy. Including Christmas tree, wreath  and icicle lights!  They decided less was more.  Actually 2 families that enjoy their family Christmas's have rented forever until further notice!!   Dates are filling up fast for 2016.  Any one interested in a wedding or any other parties call /text me (419) 564-4740  Let me show you around! I keep the price low for all the brides.  I don't want to be known as the cheapest.  I want to be known as the best value for your buck.  A beautiful venue without breaking the bank!! Hugs Millie