Hi All It's been a while since Millie ( loving pet name for the Mill)  and I have blogged.  First off I have to give a big hug to all the Brides and Guest that have gone through  this wonderful transition with us.  We started in June 2015.  You have all been so wonderful to Jeff and I.  What can I say?  I have had the most beautiful , loving, giving group of young ladies ever.  They have left a lot of decoration for future brides to use and enjoy!  It has been a beautiful tradition.  I can gush about my brides for days!  I have one room with beautiful handmade items, glass pieces, flowers, bucket of colored glass.  You have to see it to appreciate these gorgeous brides!  Then the ones of you that has been to Millie more than once.  A great big Thank- You!  Millie has gotten more wood chairs, more tables, the Ladies bathroom is one color now. Gravel was brought in on a muddy soggy day in February.  My bride Angie knew we were trying to make her day the best ever.  That is one thing, I want every bride to leave with a smile on their face and a great memory forever in their hearts!  Anyway Angie texted and says," Denise I am praying for snow and freezing weather to freeze the  parking lot."   On Wednesday Doug Cowen out of Perrysville came with 21 ton of big gravel.  Well you guessed it!  I texted Angie. I said," Stop praying for snow the gravel is HERE!"  LOL  The back lot will get gravel as soon as lot is not so soft out back.   I have the upstairs open for brides and bride maids to get ready.  No Grooms or Groomsmen allowed upstairs  ! It's a work in progress.  Jeff is gearing up to paint upstairs.  We have a love seat and oak coffee table. We have a kitchen table and 4 chairs.  Curtains and lacey curtains arrived this week.  It is a labor of love.  But when brides and I  continue to message , face book, text, it is worth it all.  Millie and I want you to know how happy we are that we can be a part of your biggest  day.  We are (Jeff and I) invested in wanting to keep cost down and allowing you all the choices on food, music, flowers etc.  We love when young couples choose us and don't have to break the bank to get a place like Millie to get married.  So in closing  the last 9 months have gone fast.  The kindness is overwhelming.  Hugs and Good night all  Millie Jeff and Denise  My cell is (419) 564-4740